Transforming the strength of the winds into energy is the combination of many joint efforts. With this awareness, we uphold the principle of developing a healthy and productive bond with the people and communities where we operate, seeking to train and prioritize the hiring of local labor, in addition to investing in improving the quality of life and local infrastructure.
We formally adhere to the Global Compact and the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and employ the best ESG practices by preserving local biomes and contributing to low carbon emissions.
We invite you to learn more about our history, values and actions observing truly sustainable development.
Landowners de terras
Among our key partners are the individuals or families who mak their land available for the development of our projects. Through this relationship, landowners who lease their properties benefit alongside their communities, because:
1: We are committed to regularizing land ownership.
2: Rural landowners are remunerated for rental and utilization of their property.
3: Park land is compatible with, and can be used for harvesting crops and raising livestock.
1. Compliance with environmental and occupational health and safety legislations.
2. Identification and adoption of socio-environmental impact and risk controls based on the mitigation, substitution or elimination of possible adverse damages to the environment.
3. Identification and adoption of risk prevention controls to ensure the safety and health of its employees.
4. Encouraging the social and environmental education of employees, suppliers and communities.
5. Contributing to environmental conservation, pollution prevention and control and positive impact enhancement.
6. Building a relationship of respect and engagement with communities.
7. Implementation of sustainable management procedures for ongoing improvement.
8. Adoption of socio-environmental performance and occupational health and safety indicators.
9. Transparency in dealing with the environmental, health and safety aspects at work.